TBS Fusion – connect to the Crossfire – english version
The Crossfire and the Fusion got A WiFi modul iside which now came alive.
What you need
- The WiFi Modul of the Crossfire need to be initialiced – How To
- Same for the Fusion WiFi Modul – How To
- The Fusion needs to be on FW 1.0 or later
- The Crossfire needs FW 3.34 or later
- You need a WiFi hotspot with internet connection
- A TBS (shop) account, that is assignt to your agent – sign up
- USB cable to connect the fusion and the crossfire
Connect your devices to the hotspot
Verbinden der Module
- Before we start
Power up both devices – the Fusion i your goggles, the crossfire in your radio
- Activate the Fusion WiFi
Navigate in the Fusion menu to “Settings/ WiFi” and activate the WiFi modul
- Connect your pc to the device
The Crossfire and the Fusion opens a WiFi network (TBS_Crossfire_XXX and TBS_Fusion_XXXX). Connect yourselfe with one of them.
On Windows this can take up to a minute.
- Open your web browser
- Connect the device to your hotspot
Under “WiFi” you can search for avalible hotspots with a click on “Scan”. Click on the network name and then enter the password. With “Connect” your device will connect to the hotspot.
- Check the connection
Reload the page – under “WiFi” you’ll see the connected network and the assigned ip adress
Now that the first device is conencted, repeade the steps with the second one
- Connect them to the Agent X
All devices need to be connected to the Agent X at least once. This also applys to the WiFi devices.
- Synchronization with the Cloud
Now that all devices are connected to the Agent X they need to synchronize with the Cloud and your user account.
You can see the status in the overview of the Agent X:
gray: not connected
yellow: connected but not yet synchronized
green: connected and synchronized